Sunday 31 March 2013

Updates on the training...

Easter Sunday and it's time to go to the gym.  Nice and quiet with people locked into their own world, listening to who knows what on their respective mp3 players.

Me, I had the pleasure of listening to Heavyweight Champions,  a friends band from Hounslow. Brilliant music to train to.

45mins on the bike,  30mins swim and steam room and now I'm knackered...

The tendons round my elbows have been really sore since last weeks aquafit, that'll be the fibro flaring up just to remind me to not overdo it, not easy when you're me and just want to go for it!

The plan is for 3 gym sessions a week combined with aquafit and swimming and see how the body stands up,  both during and after whilst recovering.

News of my oppo for the walk is not great, she's struggling with work rotas and illness - fingers crossed it'll all work out ok by the walk start.
More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment