Wednesday 8 May 2013

Nearly here. ..

Well here I am waiting for a train at Lincoln (coz silly me missed the last one by seconds!) and I thought it was time to update everyone.

The packing is sat on the spare bed ready to go in the rucksack, just need to get the tent etc out of the loft, take number 3 dog to the kennels and Fri morning we'll be off!

We're camping at ennerdale bridge for the first 2 nights as we'll have les with us to watch the gear (and drink beer, as we're camping at a pub! )

I've just had a fab Indian Head massage courtesy of the lovely Yvette Karan, and I'm now feeling relaxed and sleepy, which is a bit of a bugger as I've still got work to do... oh well, best laid plans and all that!

Lots to finish before heading off, I'm now really looking forward to getting away from it all for a couple of weeks.

A huge thank you for all the sponsorship money raised so far, , online and offline donors have been really generous.

I've been keeping my beady eye on the weather, and it seems like a band of rain is going to track us as we walk west to east-please can we have at least one day of sunshine!

If you'd like to sponsor us online go to uk.virginmoneygiving.com/team/c2c2013

No comments:

Post a Comment